Brows have taken the beauty world by storm. Cara Delevigne made a full brow one of the most coveted beauty trends, and the feathery brow trend has taken the fashion world by storm. A nicely groomed brow can frame the face and polish of any makeup look.
Below is an example of an affordable brow routine using NYX Cosmetics.
1. Brush through your brows so all the little hairs are standing up.
2. Use NYX Micro Brow Pencil ($10) and start from the inner corner drawing a thin line creating the brow shape you desire.
3. Fill in the brow with NYX Tame & Fame Brow Pomade ($7).
4. Use less product, or a lighter colour, for the front part of the brow for a more natural look.
5. Use NYX Concealer Jar ($5) to highlight the brow bone and make the brow more even and defined.
6. Set the brow with NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel ($6).
7. Brow game strong!
I am ashamed to say I don't have much of a brow routine, but I have been through many stages in my brow life which included needing to fill in massive gaps created by beauticians. The two products I have used to fill in larger gaps are the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Deep (£16.50) and the Maybelline Master Shape Brow in Soft Brown (£3). My favourite brow gel to set the brow is the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Dark Brown (£5). You can also use a clear mascara like Collection Clear Mascara (£2). With my brows the way they are right now, they would benefit from being filled in a little. For that I prefer a powder, the best for darker brows are Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder (£17.50) or MAC Eyeshadow in Mystery (£13).
Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to follow and comment, I would love to hear about what you have on your brows. Do you prefer waxing or threading? Powder or pomade? Stay tuned for tomorrow's post which will be about my favourite moisturiser. Take care.